You can also learn here about Mobile app development trends for 2019
PhoneGap is a prominent framework which is used for cross platform Mobile App Development. This framework is well recommended for economically viable projects as;
- Suits operations on multiple platforms like windows, ios or android, with a single code base.
- Application testing and installation is a simple process
- There is no intense development knowledge required to work on this tool.
Mobile Angular UI
- Mobile Angular UI is suitable for all those developers who have a flair for and have considerable knowledge about Angular.JS.
- The enhanced architecture and design delivers an ultimate user experience, when it comes to faster and simpler data binding and quicker application sampling.
- The combination of Bootstrap 3 and Angular.JS saves on development time and more importantly enables the developer to reuse an earlier written code.
Learn more about the latest version of Angular 7 features
- The advantage which Titanium brings is its speed in development in a considerably quick amount of time.
- Titanium works out very economical with simplifies and user friendly development processes.
- jQuery is well suitable for developing cross platform mobile applications and the applications developed with this resource load pretty fast.
- jQuery is not only easy to develop but it is easy on the pocket too! Andit comes in with a remarkably affordable development cost.
- Building apps with the React Native is far less complicated as it supports maximum code usage.
- This works well with respect to cost savings as it gives a seamless performance, especially while building cross platform applications.
- What is exclusive about backbone is that it’s lightweight and takes hardly any time to download.
Meteor brings in quick development and an easy process.
- Meteor as a tool is platform compliant and works across a vast section of platforms and devices.
- Meteor also specializes in addressing and eliminating most of the bugs and errors which many of the new age applications tend to carry.
- Developers can now build native apps across platforms like Android, ios and Windows.
- Ionic comes with no cost and is mainly preferred to develop hybrid mobile apps using web technologies.
Ember.JS is seen more towards constructing quality web applications.
- However being a high performance application tool, it is equally valuable to develop mobile applications.
Next.js is a simplified application development tool which makes deployment of the application very easy.
- However, if an application is developed with a combination of Next and a React.JS, the user gets to experience an ultimate experience with respect to tool usage and justification.
2019 and beyond will continue to see these apps scale even higher as far as delivering the ultimate user experience is concerned. The list does not end here; there are hundreds more to explore which have seen the light of the day over the years but it goes more on real value functions of the framework than just salient features.
It’s quite easy. So easy, indeed, that there are literally hundreds if not thousands out there.
Doesn’t mean that the majorities of them are good, or will be used by a large community, etc. It means that there’s a layer on top of a features-barren language that addresses a use case for the writer.