Off Page SEO Techniques 2019
Off page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web page in the search engine results page (SERPs). Lots of people associate off–page SEO with link building but it is not only that. There is plethora of SEO techniques, in which you are going to find right techniques that Search engines likes more. By using outdated seo techniques you just welcome Google’s Penalties to hit your website. Through this article I going to show you how to build a natural back links in a natural way with the help of effective off page SEO Techniques 2019.
Let’s dive deeply into the techniques.
Blogging (Be alive)
Google always likes to the web pages with new and fresh content, and it more often try to index those pages, so your website can always being in the Google’s eyes when you keep update your own website blog with your own and original content. So create a great content and update your blog is one of the effective SEO strategy to be alive
Contribute as a Guest Author (Guest Blogging)
Guest blogging is another powerful off page seo technique in 2019 to build a natural link to your website or blog and also it’s a nice opportunity get a good reputations. When you are going looking for website to guest post opportunity, you should keep in your mind that the website your find must be related to your niche and industry. There is lots of way to find a guest post, few of those as below
Google has being one of the largest search engines across the universe, and it’s a great place to start in the search for guest posting opportunity. Try to the blow form
- Keyword “Submit a guest post”
- Keyword “Write for us”
- Keyword “Guest Post”
Find from your competitors
Find guest post from competitors is one of the easiest and finest ways to get right and appropriate guest blog website, you can use tools like SEMrush, Ahref to obtain guest blogging sites from your competitors.
Article submission can bring quality back links and more natural traffic to your website, there are lot of article submission websites like Sooperarticles, when you going to submit your article with any website, make sure that website is related to your niche and industry. If so, read guidelines of the article very carefully before start to submit.
Generally, everyone likes visual representation instated of reading a bunch of text content, and also a single image is equal to 1000 words. So create a beautiful and meaning Infographic for you niche and share it across the infographic websites like visual.ly
Broken Link Opportunity
Another way to research link building opportunities is by looking for websites that have broken or dead links. In some cases, a webpage links to a resource or source only to later have the linked page be removed or taken down. This leads to a broken link on their site and an opportunity for you to restore it.
When you looking for website to get broken link opportunity, you should keep in mind it must be related to your niche and industry. There are plenty of websites to find broken links or dead likes Wikigrapper is one amoung the optimum website to find broken link from a greatest websites like Wikipedia, Broken link builder and Check My link are also a good place to find broken links. If you come across a broken link that could lead to a resource on your website, reach out to that site. Notify them of the broken link and offer the possible replacement to your site.
When you look at the backlink portfolio of your competitors, you can get opportunities for your site to gain links from the same websites.
If a website has included a competitor (in an article roundup, directory listing, or Guest post), it’s possible that the website will be interested in also featuring your website. So reach out to those websites and pitch them on mentioning and linking to your website.
To perform a competitive analysis, use Competitive Backlink Checker. Place the URL of one to 10 of your competitors and run the tool. The report produces a list of all of the websites that link to your competitors. You can see which websites are linking to which competitors and click to view the actual URL of the webpage that links to each competitor.
Influencer marketing outreach
Another powerful way to build your reputation is by using the reputation of others online. Using an influencer marketing strategy, you can build relationships with other influential brands and people and invite them to share your content and promote your brand.
When online influencers share your post or mention your brand, it has the same impact on SEO as other reputation drivers. It sends traffic to your website, increases the mentions of your brand online, and adds authority to your brand.
We know that forum posting is the optimum way which are related to your website and business and make a connection with that community. To reply to threads, answer people’s questions and give your suggestions and recommendation. Make use of “Do-Follow” forums to get go back links.
These are some important things that you have to follow at forum Posting:
- Make sure to provide complete and valuable information and comment relevant to the topic
- Your links should be relevant to the discussion or at least relevant to the forum as a whole.
- It is finest not to direct your comments personally at anyone.
There are the main benefits of Forum posting:
- You can add links through signatures that are added at the end of your comment or answer, but in some forums, to make signatures that contain a link with a keyword, you require to earn a certain level of reputation.
- Forums are also used for directly marketing of products as you can market your products or product webpage in certain discussions
- Web forums can be used to grow direct as well as indirect traffic to your website.
Social Media Engagement
Social signals are matter to Google when ranking a page. You need to succeed your audience in order to make Google (or any other search engine) like you and rank you high. Particularly when mentions of your brand can count as link.
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram are the catchphrase of the day. They’ve never been so successful and strong in their entire survival. They surely know how to engage people, offer them with the means to be inspired and cheered up, serve them the friends they require (although, most of the times, existing only in the virtual world), serve them the share and likes they so much crave for. However, brands and online marketers detained the moment and saw in these social platforms the best playground for brand advocacy and promo.
There are three things we’d suggest you consider when activating on social media:
- Be responsive – people are jump to talk about you either when they’re satisfied with your services, when someone asks for an advice or feedback from friends, or when they’re unhappy with your product. Either way, be sensitive or engage with your following. Client support can be performed across all channels, be they online or offline, on your support page or on social media channels.
- Befriend the Big Brothers – there’s a huge number of thought leaders, influencers, renowned professionals, or just skillful group admits that could lend you a very helpful hand in spreading the word about your brand. First, by sharing your content or mentioning you, second, by following you, or third, by simply influencing your self-development as a businessman or marketer in the field. Build connections with social media gurus and let them shape you by taking what’s high-quality from them, and learning what’s better to avoid.
- Monitor your online reputation – brand mentions are a valuable asset to your business, so treat them accordingly. As already highlight before, brand mentions do count as links in Google’s search algorithms. Fetch a trustworthy brand monitoring tool and see who mentioned you across social media channels (and not only), what accurately they say about you, and use that chance to get in touch and succeed them as your customers or further clients.
Depending on your website’s niche, you may find that listing in local directories may be useful. You may have a website promoting your local business, therefore instead of going global and facing vast competition, listing your website locally, so that search engines can easily view your website and get the content, will be much better. This will help you to reach a targeted niche audience. Submit your website to; Google My Business, Maps, Yahoo Local, Yellow Pages, etc.
Experienced Digital Marketing professional with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Landing Page Optimization, Adwords, Search Engine Marketing, HTML, CSS, WordPress, and Social Media Optimization (SMO). Now working with DeveloperOnRent a fast growing IT outsourcing Company