React.JS, Angular.JS, Vue.JS Which is The Best Choice in 2018 and Beyond? When it comes to frameworks, you’re almost poor for choice these days. In this article, we hope to make that decision a little easier.
The Awesome Threesome!
React js, Angular js and Vue js have continued to strike it big as premier web development frameworks. However, each one of them has certain pros and cons, which makes choosing between them, a challenging task. Let’s take a deeper look.
- Apart from being easier to learn, there is no real need for a React.JS developer to go deep into mastering typescript.
- Expertise in HTML coding is one of the important pre-requisites to hire a React.JS developer. Every React.JS Company would do well to hire a React.JS developer with proficiency in HTML or XHTML.
- React.JS can also handle a higher load of application development, in an easy way.
- Apart from being light weighted and very quick to respond, React.JS facilitates a smooth and hassle-free migration between versions.
- One of the other major highlights with React.JS is that it adapts well to SEO compliant applications, which is a major requirement from customers, for any React.JS company. React.JS runs on the server.
However, there are some challenges associated with the React.JS framework too. Learning React.JS, though easy, make be time-consuming, especially for new React.JS developers. Hence to Hire React.JS developers, React.JS development companies, look to a certain degree of subject knowledge.
- Being built and maintained by Google, Angular.JS markets itself.
- As it makes use of HTML for coding, Angular.JS is more intense in nature.
However, for fresh Angular.JS developers, it is imperative, that they get a good grasp of the various components which Angular.JS framework uses. Else it could be a challenging beginning to the way forward.
- It is far easier to understand and develop, compared to its immediate competitors.
- In addition to this, where Vue.JS scores as well are in its ability to add multiple value-added components to the existing application.
However, Vue.JS is yet to reach the identity levels of either a React.JS or an Angular as Vue.JS still has a pretty small market share in comparison with React or Angular, which means that knowledge sharing in this framework is still in the beginning phase.Though Vue.JS has miles to go before it can start catching the eyes of companies and developers, it is picking up at a much rapid rate and can be a tough competitor in the years to come.