Such has been the influence of Mobile Apps in the markets today that every enterprise, either small or large, is thinking of having an app to promote its services or products. However, more the facilities for the customer, higher the development cost. In today’s competitive digital world, with more and more players emerging by the end of the day, it is quite a challenge to stay in the race. However, if organizations think wise and smart, there still exists that possibility of having a secure mobile app developed well within your budget range.
Below given are some interesting tips which could help you take that smart decision on getting hold of a mobile app, all for yourself and completely under your control!
Top 10 tips to develop mobile apps with low budget
- Know your product goal: This is important to begin with. In addition to first deciding on who your target audience are, it is equally valuable to ascertain why will your customer pick your product and what specific functions, relevant to the customer’s need, does your app perform.
- Have the best pricing model in mind: Be firm on your decision on whether you are going to have a static budget for your mobile apps development or you are comfortable with a variable budget, depending on changes which the clients may request for, after you have signed a contract with your mobile app developers. Agreeing on a fixed price with your app developers looks a good decision especially if you have a tight budget.
- Be open and practical with your mobile apps developer, especially on budget constraints: Be open with your budget constraints with your app developer. This way your developer can suggest you ways and means, on accommodating the prices, within your budget range, once he studies all functions and features, you desire your app should have.
- Study the parameters which could have a bearing on your mobile app development budget: It is better to have a complete understanding about the critical parameters which could influence the budget you have in mind. Some of these parameters includeMVP (Minimal Viable Product or a Fully Featured Product), Multi-Platform compatibility or single platform compatibility, key product features and key technologies to be used while developing the product.
- Pursue One Platform and a Limited Range of Devices: It would always be a good idea to start small though you aim big. Especially when you have a tight budget, it would be wise enough to build an app for a very specific device range and limit the number of supported mobile OS versions.
- Begin with an MVP(Minimally Viable Product) in mind: Looking to begin with a Minimally Viable Product with limited features will be a sensible decision to begin with. It would be good to upgrade the app at a later stage, once you hear how your app is acceptable to your target audience. This way you are assured that you are taking minimal risks to begin with.
- Go slow on building Hybrid Apps: Though Hybrid App is cheaper and you would achieve the objective of building an app within your budget, getting into hybrid apps initially would not be a sensible idea as in the long run, hybrid apps do not present a continuous room for improvement.
- Keep a track on app maintenance costs which may surface: Think about the services you would like to have on your app to begin with. Usually, more the number of services and features, more could be the maintenance cost involved.
- Apprise yourself of the most expensive features that go in app development: A thorough understanding of the most expensive features which get into the mobile app development is a must. This will help you plan your budget accordingly. For instance, supporting live-stream videos is expensive. It is therefore very important to prioritize your requirement with respect to necessary features or immediate needs of the user.
- Choose the most agile developer team: Compared to either a large mobile app development company, which can ensure the best final product, but which can also involve a very big budget or a set of freelancers or a small team which can give u an app within your budget range, but can involve your constant monitoring and suggestions, it would be a wise decision to think about someone in between the above two categories. In other words, choose a team which communicates well, is led well and has a definite goal oriented approach.
Related Article: mobile app ideas for startups
DeveloperonRent has been one of the fastest growing organizations which continue to effectively meet and fulfill the requirement of quality application developers, from corporate and fortune 500 companies, both in India and Overseas. You can hire Android App Developers and you can hire Mobile App developers, from our rich library of quality developers. DeveloperonRent not only meets your immediate requirement, but also has a wide range of cross platform application development services, which make use of niche technology and can surely meet your expansion programs.
Experienced Digital Marketing professional with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Landing Page Optimization, Adwords, Search Engine Marketing, HTML, CSS, WordPress, and Social Media Optimization (SMO). Now working with DeveloperOnRent a fast growing IT outsourcing Company